An exciting look back at 2016
WOW! What started as a year to scale back to 2 fundraisers, ended with 7, and we are so very thankful! With the success of these events, we blew out our original goal of $75,000 in 2016 and ended raising over $96,675!!
With this success, we have contributed $25,000 towards the A-T Children’s Project’s Global A-T Data Platform, bringing our total contributions for this project to $65,000! With the launch of this project Q4 of 2016, 140 children have already provided their DNA and medical information which has been compiled into useful information accessible by researchers and physicians world-wide. We are so honored to be able to make this contribution and are hopeful for a formal treatment in the future because of it!
We are excitedly looking over new opportunities and will be reaching out to A-T families to provide new Grants for life improving, uncovered, medical expenses to continue making these dollars count!
Thank you to all who helped us reach this incredible accomplishment! We wish you a very Happy New Year and look forward to continued success in 2017!
The Dzembo family and Wobbly Feet Foundation Board of Directors#teamconnor, #cureforataxiatelangiectasia, #hope, #careaboutrare, #wobblyfeet
Summary of 2016 events:
- 2016 donations- $4,386
- Derby for a Cure (co-beneficiary with Another Day for Gray)- $4,400
- Billy Stern Memorial Fund- $1725
- Wifflemania 8- $1150
- 7th Annual Pasta Bar for a Cure of A-T- $45,700
- 5th Annual Greens for Genes- $28,165
- Cookies for a Cure of A-T (hosted by Loodles Desserts)- $3,250
- TeamConnor Disney Marathon Weekend (1/2017- an A-T Children’s Project fundraiser)- $7900